“…stimulating your faith and courage and giving instruction.” 1 Thessalonians 2:11b
Permaculture addresses shelter, food, water, income, community, and aesthetic and spiritual fulfillment. In other words, Permaculture addresses life. At a Joseph Project, it’s our desire to provide you with the tools and instruction you need to establish a “permanent culture” of success in your own life. Whether it’s helping you to establish a self-sustaining garden, giving you financial tools, addressing relational issues, or spiritual warfare, we’re here to help.
- We educate people on how to develop a self-sustaining lifestyle.
- We equip people with the resources they need to be able to create a self-sustaining lifestyle.
- We help people to establish a community of like-minded individuals to support each other.
- We encourage people to reach out and help others to do the same in their neighborhoods, so that ultimately we may have a global impact for the gospel of Christ.
- We provide Deliverance Ministry for those who are suffering.
We are beginning our mission with the basics: food and water and spiritual warfare. As we grow we will be adding more information and tools on such topics as marriage, living “off the grid”, and investing.
“I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some.” 1 Corinthians 9:22b